How do I place an order?
Shopping online is easy!
- Place products in your shopping cart by selecting the number of items, color and the appropriate size you want, then click "Add to Cart."
- When you're ready to purchase, click "Check Out."
- If you are a new customer, you will need to click on "Create Account." Complete the easy-to-follow format in creating your customer profile. Please be aware if you do not create an account your order information will not be saved and you will not be able to log in to review order history.
- Please use your name as it appears in Compass Talent Management on your employee profile. You can also find your ID number there (and on your badge).
- If you're a returning customer, simply log in; select your payment method and shipping address. We do not save credit card information for security reasons. You will be required to re-enter your credit card information each time you place an order.
All prices on this site are in U.S. dollars. You may purchase by using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. For your protection, the name and billing address you enter on your personal profiles must match your credit card billing statement so we may process your order. Credit Card numbers are NOT saved in our system. Personal checks, purchase orders and money orders are not acceptable payment methods at this time.
Where We Ship:
We ship our products to most destinations within the United States. Certain restrictions may apply on shipping conditions to certain locations.
UPS will only accept shipments to a valid street address. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
Free Shipping is offered to all employees!
When will my order be shipped?
We do not keep inventory of branded merchandise. It’s created on-demand, so once your order is placed, it will usually ship within 10-15 business days. If an item is on backorder or the order was placed over a weekend or holiday, shipment will be delayed. Approximate ship date on backorders will be 2-4 weeks based on manufacturer availability. Once production is complete the items will be shipped according to the shipping method chosen on the order.
How will I know when my backorder will be sent?
We work very hard to limit backorders but occasionally a backorder may occur. Customers receive an email or phone call letting them know the item is on backorder and the estimated delay. Once an item is in stock and ready for shipment, an email confirmation is sent.
RETURNS/ EXCHANGES/ REFUND
We do not accept returns, exchanges or refunds - as we do not keep inventory and each order is custom-made when placed. Returns/exchanges are only made for faulty items. Wrong size, color, fit, etc. isn't available for return/exchange.